Participe de Leaf PHP Community!
A comunidade Leaf está crescendo de forma incrivelmente rápida e se você está lendo isso, há uma boa chande de você estar pronto para se juntar a ela. Então... Seja bem-vindo Agora vamos responser sobre como a comunidade pode ajudar você e como você pode ajudar a comunidade.
Código de conduta
Nosso código de conduta is a guide to make it easier to enrich all of us and the technical communities in which we participate.
- Forum: The best place to ask questions and get answers about Leaf and its ecosystem.
- GitHub: If you have a bug to report or feature to request, that's what the GitHub issues are for. We also welcome pull requests!
- Discord server: A place for Leaf devs to meet and chat in real time.
O que você pode fazer
Colaborando com o código-fonte
As with any project, there are rules to contributing. To ensure that we can help you or accept your pull request as quickly as possible, please read the contributing guide.
After that, you'll be ready to contribute to Leaf's core repositories:
- Leaf: the core library
- Leaf MVC: MVC powered wrapper around Leaf PHP
- Leaf API: MVC powered wrapper specialized for building APIs.
...as well as many smaller official companion libraries.
Compartilhando (e construindo) sua experiência
Apart from answering questions and sharing resources in the forum and chat, there are a few other less obvious ways to share and expand what you know:
- Develop learning materials. It's often said that the best way to learn is to teach. If there's something interesting you're doing with Leaf, strengthen your expertise by writing a blog post, developing a workshop, or even publishing a gist that you share on social media.
- Watch a repo you care about. This will send you notifications whenever there's activity in that repository, giving you insider knowledge about ongoing discussions and upcoming features. It's a fantastic way to build expertise so that you're eventually able to help address issues and pull requests.
Ajudando a administrar nossa comunidade
With the growth of Leaf, we need more hands to moderate activities on our discord chat, keep up with our documentation, GitHub discussions, twitter and the like.